Redistricting: Equity Indicators
- Community conversations around multiple ways to define their communities of interest (COI).
- Identification of common social or cultural interests or progressive policy goals across neighborhoods.
- Assessment of proposed districts regarding their potential to maximize opportunities for low income and people of color to advance progressive policies that benefit them.
- Statewide (IVE Redistricting Alliance)
- Los Angeles County (People's Bloc) Note: These data (i.e. data from the American Community Survey and other sources) are for reference only--for example, for the creation of COIs--and should not be used to draw actual district lines. Only the Decennial Census PL 94-171 data should be used to draw district lines.
Click to explore interactive maps with curated data and downloadable map images.
Select a category and indicator to preview data on the map below.